- Insider Secrets of Product Launches
- Turn Ideas Into Businesses
For details on how Khalid Al-Zanki can inspire, empower and energize your audience for action; it would be great if you use online application form to Khalid’s availability..
SETUP: Room & Audio-Visual
Even the greatest presentation can be viewed as ineffective when the room set-up is not optimal. To help ensure that Khalid’s program meets your expectations and fulfills the ultimate benefit of your audience, please review the A/V requests below and let us know if there are any challenges. Khalid is flexible and will work with your A/V capabilities and your technicians to maximize the effectiveness of his presentation.
- Wireless lavaliere (tie clip) microphone.
- Capability for an iPad to be tied into the sound system. (Please place AV control center and an AV technician in the back of the room.)
- Projection capability for Keynote and/or PowerPoint.
- If possible, set the room up theater or classroom style with two side aisles and no center aisle. Position the first row about 1.50 to 2.00 Meters from the stage.
- The stage should be positioned in the middle of the front wall of the room.
- Stage size and height appropriate for room size.
- One chair on stage.
- A small table on the stage, with a floral arrangement, to the side for water and miscellaneous items.
A bright stage will help keep audience focus at the front of the room. Khalid will utilize the entire stage area and will stay toward the front edge. If the room has any spotlights, please aim them for a general wash of the front of the stage.
People are more alert in brightness. Dim the lighting on the screens but keep the house lights up full.
A cool room produces an alert audience, a warm room produces a drowsy audience. A cold room produces a distracted audience, and a hot room produces an irritated audience. The actual room temperature should be somewhere between 68-70 degrees Fahrenheit.